Infiltrator 2.3 UpdatePosted on 23rd August 2023
Infiltrator version 2.3 is now available. This free update adds some changes and improvements requested by our users (including the inimitable Beardyman!), plus a raft of small fixes and tweaks:
- Selectable crossfade – set on the sequencer page, this controls the amount of smoothing applied when an effect switches on/off.
- New latency mode – The new “disabled” mode deactivates all internal latency compensation, so the plugin always has zero latency even in the wet path, at the expense of latent effects sounding late. This is especially useful for live performance, or if you don’t care about effect delay. The old “off” mode is now re-named “internal only”.
- Single click adds node – when enabled, this menu option changes the envelope editor behaviour so that single-clicking adds a node, instead of requiring a double-click. One for power users!
- MIDI CC module – now doesn’t send CC data when the effect is switched off.
- Mix lock – remembers state after loading project or duplicating a plugin instance.
- Previous/next preset – now function correctly after loading project or duplicating a plugin instance.
- Bug fix – bank name now displayed in preset bar again.
- Bug fix – macro control value display