Get the Devious Machines Software Manager
Want an easy way to manage all your Devious Machines products?
The Devious Machines Software Manager allows you can easily install, license and update all our products, ensuring you always have access to the latest features and improvements.
Give it a try and let us know what you think! We’re always here to help if you have any questions.
- DOW-73 - fix: VST2 custom folder location on Windows
- DOW-66 - improve error reporting on file move errors
- DOW-67 - fix problems installing percussive layers
- DOW-65 - Ask users if they are happy to send analytics so we know how well this app works
- DOW-70 - Multiband X6 always shows as Update even after correct installation
- DOW-69 - Multiband X6 ignores VST2 custom folder destination
- DOW-68 - sometimes on windows it fails to detect the currently installed software version
- DOW-60 - If you add multiple items to the install queue and then cancel one that button does not update properly
- DOW-58 - sometimes an installation reports 'unknown error' - message should be improved
It installs demos, updates, and licenses. It works with Devious Machines products and UrsaDSP boost. It requires MacOS 10.13 or later, or Windows 10 or later.
On Windows you can configure your VST2 folder location from the menu.
The software manager will install all formats of each plugin, they don’t take up much disk space. If you do only want to install one format you will need to use the individual installers for each product which will are still available.
You will a Devious Machines account to use the software manager. If you don’t already have one, click here to create one now.
If you have any problems drop us a line to the support mailbox. You may want to include the software manager log file which can be found on the Mac in:
/Users/yourusername/Library/Caches/Devious Machines Software Manager/Devious Machines Software Manager.log
and on Windows:
C:\Users\yourusername\AppData\Local\Temp\Devious Machines Software Manager.log