Read the change log
If you do not have a license the plug-in will run in demo mode for 14 days. In demo mode the plug-in will occasionally produce a few seconds of white noise in the output. This limitation will be removed once you purchase the plug-in and apply the license.
If you have any feedback on beta versions contact us on the support e-mail. Please mention which version you are providing feedback on.
Login to see these files
- FIL-545 - Adds option to add nodes the envelope with a single click
- FIL-544 - MidiCC output module now deactivates when effect off or not triggered, same as audio effects.
- FIL-543 - mix lock state saves with plugin state in daw
- FIL-512 - Variable length x-fade for effect on/off
- FIL-542 - lock button for clean-bass
- FIL-541 - preset browser support for add-on packs
- FIL-540 - fix: opening the preset browser caused the settings to revert to the saved preset
- FIL-510 - add stratosphere preset bank
- FIL-493 - Option to enable a random start position for the envelope
- FIL-487 - MIDI program changes for automated program changes
- FIL-495 - program changes do not work correctly in VST3
You'll find out about new features, tutorials and special offers on this and our future products