FINDING YOUR LICENSE CODEYou can find your license code both:
INSTALLING YOUR LICENSE
1. Select the license.
2. Copy the license to your clipboard.
Mac: press Command-C. Windows: press Control-C. Or use the right click menu.
3. Open the plugin, and from its menu select License.
The menu is the or icon.
4. Click the license button.Your product is now activated: you will see a confirmation.
This will copy the license from your clipboard.
Where are my login details? Your login details will have been emailed to you in an email titled: “Your account on Devious Machines”.Ensure you log in using the same email address/account that you originally registered with when you purchased the product. If you still cannot find them, please contact customer support.
Troubleshooting: If you purchased a license code, but are seeing an error message when trying to activate the product check:
- You are using the code for the product which you are trying to license. Each one is unique!
- That you have copied the code correctly. Include the
---END---lines and everything in between.
Installing using a text file: You can also try activating the product using a license contained in a text file. To do this:
- Windows users: open the Notepad application. Mac users: Open TextEdit, start a new document, go to the Format menu, and select Make Plain Text.
- Copy the license code, including the —START— and —END— lines, and paste it into your text document. Save the text document to somewhere on your disk (e.g. your documents folder).
- Open the plugin, click on the gear or menu icon, and select License to open the licencing window.
- Click the LOAD button. A file selector will now appear.
- Navigate to and select the license text document which you just saved.
- Your license should now load, and the plugin will activate.