Enter your email below and we will send the demo
Duck in detail
Why you need Duck
- Instant sidechain pumping as soon as you load the plugin
- Cleaner, louder and more exciting mixes
- Groups lets you edit the shape of multiple instances of Duck at the same time
- Choose from 8 preset curves or 58 creative and useful Duck patches
- Draw your own curves and rhythms to use now, or save them later
- Set the overall pump, or apply to low and high bands with adjustable crossover
- Run Duck in Repeat mode, or use sidechained audio or MIDI signals to trigger, with optional lookahead for glitch free audio
- Smoothing control to remove clicks: including super-accurate pre-smoothing algorithm when in LFO mode
- Adjustable lookahead in triggered mode, so you never miss a beat
- Run on individual tracks, groups or your master bus for different pump effects
- Low CPU usage means you can run Duck on loads of tracks
- Groups: link multiple Ducks together for faster editing
- Mac and Windows: VST/AU/AAX plugin
Using the crossover
The crossover allows you to process the high and low frequencies of your music separately.
Find out how can use this feature to let your music shine whilst still having all that space for your bass.
If you are triggering Duck using audio or midi, rather than using the LFO, you can clean up your audio and avoid unwanted clicks with Lookahead.
Gated reverb with audio triggering
Duck has audio input based triggering. This, in conjunction with the Lookahead feature, makes it perfect for precise design of gated reverb style sounds.
Just place Duck after the reverb on your drum sound, select plugin input from the trigger mode menu in the bottom right, adjust the trigger level, curve shape and lookahead settings until you get your desired gating effect
Subscribe to receive exclusive downloads, offers and updates