Percussive LayersExtend Texture with 650 new one-shot sounds, and many new presets, for drum layering and enhancement.
Percussive Layers is a powerful toolkit of transients, bass hits, impacts, sweeteners, tails and more. Designed for use with Texture’s auto-triggering, beefing up that kick drum or fixing that snare has never been easier.
EXAMPLE: SNARE LAYERINGThe first two hits are the dry audio input, then the demo continues showcasing different patches from Percussive Layers.
EXAMPLE: KICK ENHANCEMENTThe first four hits are the dry audio input, then the demo continues showcasing different patches from Percussive Layers.
Similarly you can use percussive layers to add transients to the front of the kick drum.
UsesUse Percussive Layers for Texture to:
- Add bite, body or character to build perfect drum tones
- Create unique new spins on classic drum machine sounds
- Replace entire drum tracks with new samples, automatically
- Add attack transients to synths and bass sounds
- Help drums punch through the mix
- Enhance existing Foley or field recordings
ContentsIncludes 650 sounds covering: bass attacks, bass kickers, bass tails, bells, clap layers, hi-hats, fizzes, effects, glitches, hand percussion, percussion, mid-attacks, mid-thumps and mid-hits, reverb tails, shakers, slaps, snares, snare rattles, top-attacks and transients. And about 100 presets to help you get started.
Thanks to Rich Gale.