- Duck 1.1.5 (11/5/2020)
Version 1.1.5 fixes a bug where the sample offset reset to zero, and where entering values in the amount text box didn’t work properly.
Version 1.1.4 sharpens up the UI, fixes a problem where all the points could be deleted.
Version 1.1.1 fixes a bug where the settings were sometimes not restored when reopening a session.
- UrsaDSP Boost 1.1.36 (9/27/2020)
Boost 1.1.36 includes the following fixes:
- Stop the buttons stealing enter keypresses (some users were using enter to start / stop transport and this was understandably annoying)
- resizing state now preserved between sessions.
- Expander menu option
- fixed issue with very quiet noise being cut (e.g. dither noise)
- hidden latency compensated Wet / Dry (UI coming soon)
- fixed issue with plugin manufacturer coding which may affect some hosts.
- In app help improved.
- other minor issues improved.
- updated presets to use lower, tighter release times.
- added ability to double click value tabs and edit in precise values
- fixed an issue with bypass in some hosts.
- Pitch Monster 1.2.3 and UrsaDSP Boost 1.1.22 (8/1/2020)
Note: Pitch Monster 1.2.3 is a substantial upgrade for Windows users as the previous installer for Pitch Monster included the wrong version of the binary. All Windows users are encouraged to install this update.
UrsaDSP Boost 1.1.22 includes some important bug fixes for both platforms.
- Duck 1.1.4 (7/20/2020)
- Important updates (all plugins) (1/20/2020)
We’ve added OSX 10.15 support to our plugins. We’ve also added resizable UIs to all of them at the same time.
The plugins will save the last size you set and that will be used for all future instances of the plugin.
Other fixes include:
- Duck: architectural change to fix a rare problem where in heavily loaded sessions the plugin state was not recalled correctly.
- Duck: fix to curve dragging so the curve doesn’t jump unexpectedly
- Pitch Monster: fixed a crash
- Texture: ui performance improvements
Mac 32-bit support is no longer provided. Anyone requiring 32-bit plugins on the Mac still should continue to use their existing plugins (v1.5.x of Texture, v1.0.13 of Duck and v1.1.1 of Pitch Monster). No further fixes are planned for users of 32-bit mac plugins (I suspect there are only about 2 of you left who haven’t upgraded to 64-bit!)
- Pitch Monster 1.0.20 (Windows Only) (10/13/2019)
Fixes a possible problem with memory alignment on 32-bit Windows which may have caused a crash.
- Pitch Monster review at 344 Audio – 4.7 out of 5 (10/8/2019)
“Pitch Monster packs a large number of features for its price, and the quality of the pitch shifting is very impressive. The effects that can be produced are fantastic, and the GUI is very easy to work with making this product suitable for beginners and professionals alike. Devious machine really have unleashed a true monster with this plugin!” –
- Pitch Monster 1.0.19 (9/23/2019)
CPUs without SSE 4.1 are now supported, although with a small performance penalty.
- Duck 1.0.13 (9/13/2019)
Duck 1.0.13 adds a sample offset control. This is primarily for use with Ableton when Duck is preceded by a plugin with a long internal delay. Open the SPEED menu and you’ll find the offset control at the top next to the speed menu heading. It also makes the cross-over frequency display brighter and easier to read. We have also added a feature which displays a small orange dot in the menu if a new version is available for download. Thanks to the folks on Gearslutz who requested these features.
- Duck 1.0.11 (8/10/2019)
Duck 1.0.11 adds a new feature and fixes a bug affecting Protools users with the demo.
The menu now has options to flip the curve shape horizontally or vertically (see picture).
It also fixes a bug where the demo version in Protools could cause Protools to make a buzzing sound after 5-10 minutes. This could only be stopped by restarting Protools. We don’t really understand how Protools manages to enter such a bizarre failure mode, but it appears possible.
Thanks to Jordan for his help in spotting this bug.
How to update: visit the product page, click download demo, download and install!