Pro Maximizer With An Upward Focus
Coming from UrsaDSP, Boost increases the loudness of audio material. Use it as a signal enhancer during mastering, or to reveal hidden details while mixing or creating new sounds. Set the Output Ceiling
, dial in Attack
times, and use the main Boost
dial to get anything from a gentle increase in average loudness to an all-out smashed-up signal.
UrsaDSP Boost applies transparent signal maximization for a professional sound, and thanks to the unique Focus
control, you can maximize a signal upwardly, applying more gain to quieter sounds – NO CLIPPING
, ever. A Drive
control (plus extra Punch
setting for transients) are on-hand to add energy and warmth to the signal.
- Increase average loudness with no clipping and minimal distortion
- UrsaDSP’s Trajectory Technology detection algorithm maximizes gain at every step
- Focus control can push quiet sections harder than loud sections and reveal hidden details in audio with up to 52dB dynamic gain
- Set Input gain up to 28dB and Output ceiling up to 0dB – Boost’s algorithms mean there’s no clipping, ever
- Choose Attack and Release times to complement your audio
- Add harmonic distortion using the Drive control
- Activate the extra Punch setting to add more power to transients
- Set Max Gain to keep very quiet sounds unaffected
- Compare signals with the Bypass button
UrsaDSP is the brainchild of Dave Elton, inventor of the award wining Lagrange delay and regular Devious Machines collaborator. UrsaDSP products are now available to buy from the Devious Machines store. Find out more at ursadsp.com
OSX 10.7 or later; Windows 7 or later. VST 3, AudioUnit and Protools 64-bit AAX. VST2 is not supported.