INFILTRATOR 2 – OUT NOWPosted on 19th September 2022
The ultimate multi-effect has evolved…again! Infiltrator 2 boasts twice the effects, twice the presets, and twice the modulation power of its predecessor – all with the same intuitive workflow.
New in Infiltrator 2:
- Time manipulation suite: reverse, varispeed, slowdown and granular time-stretch.
- Spectral Effects: Fourteen new and unique FFT based effects ranging from beautiful to completely bonkers.
- Improved modulation: Each individual effect has a second, assignable envelope which can modulate any of its parameters.
- New Filters: Dual filter, a new rich-sounding formant filter and a notch filter.
- Vocoder: unleash your inner robot!
- Double the presets!: now with over 1500, newly catalogued and categorised for maximum productivity.
- New Reverbs: the cavernous Void model, and Reflect module for diffuse echoes.
- More useful stuff – compressor/gate modules, MIDI CC output, more consistent latency compensation, stereo width control…
Whether conventional effects or reality-bending sonic madness, Infiltrator 2 puts it all at your fingertips.
For a short time only, to celebrate its launch we are offering 25% off all purchases of Infiltrator 2.
If you already own Infiltrator, you can upgrade to Infiltrator 2 free of charge.
Infiltrator 2 is a drop-in upgrade and fully compatible with projects that use the original version.
You may also like
Watch how you can create unique and rich atmospheres using Texture’s Granular modeLearn more
Sounds and chat with the Drum and Bass DJ, producer and bass bin destroyer.Learn more
Add character to your sounds for lessLearn more
The Champion beatboxer and incredible performer, explains how his new Live rig puts Infiltrator centre-stageLearn more
More macros, more presets, more performance.Learn more
All of our ProTools AAX plugins have been updated to run natively on Apple SiliconLearn more
A versatile collection of expansive soundscapes and evocative melodic loopsLearn more
No.1 – Best New Plug-in 2022 – Music Radar AwardsLearn more