Coming Soon – Infiltrator 2Posted on 14th July 2022
The Multi-effect Evolved… Again.
What’s new in two? Twice the effects, twice the presets, and twice the modulation power; all with the same intuitive workflow.
Combine up to 10 effects from the 54 world-class modules. Modulate key parameters using powerful multi-segment envelopes. Control the entire ensemble using the onboard sequencer and assignable macros. Build your own effect chains, or draw from the vast library of over 1500 mind-blowing presets.
Whether it’s conventional effects or reality-bending sonic madness, Infiltrator puts it all at your fingertips.
If you already own INFILTRATOR, or purchase it now, you will receive a free upgrade to INFILTRATOR 2, when it’s released. INFILTRATOR 2 will be a drop-in upgrade and fully compatible with projects that use the original version.
New features for INFILTRATOR 2:
- Improved modulation: Each individual effect has a second, assignable envelope which can modulate any of its parameters.
- Expanded Filters: Adding to the existing filter-family collection, meet the new Dual filter (combined lowpass and high-pass filter for vowel-like noises), Formant filter (fuller-sounding mode on the vocal formant filter) and Notch filter.
- Vastly expanded preset library: Now catalogued and categorised to ensure maximum productivity.
- Vocoder Effect.
- Enhanced Reverb: The stunning Void allows massive, lush reverb tails. Reflect simulates early reflections and diffuse echoes.
- New Degrade distortion model.
- Time manipulation suite: Meet Stretch the granular timestretch; Varispeed – ideal for tape stops and vinyl scratch effects; drop your beats to half time with Slow; Reverse – your audio, but backwards at the touch of a button.
- Spectral Effects: 14 fresh effects which transform your audio in the frequency domain using FFT
- Optimised dynamics: Compressor effects in Infiltrator’s Master section are now available as a module alongside a new audio gate module.
- MIDI CC output: Infiltrator’s envelopes may now be used to control external devices.
- Latency compensation: More options for smoother preset changes.
Register to receive a notification when INFILTRATOR 2 is released. Expected launch date is mid-September 2022.
You may also like
Watch how you can create unique and rich atmospheres using Texture’s Granular modeLearn more
Sounds and chat with the Drum and Bass DJ, producer and bass bin destroyer.Learn more
Add character to your sounds for lessLearn more
The Champion beatboxer and incredible performer, explains how his new Live rig puts Infiltrator centre-stageLearn more
More macros, more presets, more performance.Learn more
All of our ProTools AAX plugins have been updated to run natively on Apple SiliconLearn more
A versatile collection of expansive soundscapes and evocative melodic loopsLearn more
No.1 – Best New Plug-in 2022 – Music Radar AwardsLearn more