Version 1.2 of Infiltrator is easier to use and has many new features. We included many of the suggestions we’ve received. So, it is a substantial update.
There will be more in future versions. We are planning additional effects for the next update. And after that we will look at the suggestions for additional modulation options.
If you have any feedback on the new features contact us via our support@ email address.
The updates are –
- Load random preset button
- Undo and redo. This has a limited number of steps to conserve memory but can get you out of trouble, and can undo edits or even whole accidental preset loads. Alt-click on the new undo button to access redo.
- MIDI mapping for parameter and macro controls
- Right+click context menu on parameter knobs to access MIDI assignment
- Control parameters using
- MIDI CCs
- Pitch bend wheel
- MIDI note-on key number
- MIDI note-on velocity
- MIDI Mode – You can now configure which MIDI note controls which effect, including assigning multiple effects to a single note, or disabling MIDI control for specific effects:
- In MIDI mode, right-click an effect-slot to reassign the note which triggers the effect.
- Or from the same menu you can remove the note assignment: and the effect will just be controlled by the on/off state of the effect-slot.
- Envelope shape editing:
- Repeat – duplicates the envelope and halves the LFO speed when possible.
- Extend – adds a new flat section to the right and halves the LFO speed
- Halve – halves the envelope and doubles the LFO speed
- There is a maximum limit of 200 points in the envelope editor.
- Duplicate selected envelope points. You can select a bit you like and duplicate it over and over to make a cool repeating pattern.
- Y axis snapping when dragging points, including snapping to neighbouring points (easier to draw straight lines) and snapping to the zero position.
- Invert – flips the envelope upside-down
- Pitch snapping:
- New scale types
- Auto-snapping to the nearest note when changing scale
- Menu changes: We’ ve tried to standardise the menu names and functions in a few places
- There are now new or update context menus, including:
- Envelope points
- Envelope background
- Sequencer rows
- To reduce the number of options in some menus note:
- To copy the whole effect unit, right click on the effect unit selector (the button with the number on).
- To copy the sequence, right click on the sequencer row you want to copy. You can copy multiple rows and also paste a small number of rows into a larger number and it’ll repeat them.
- Sequencer functions:
- Rotating the selected sequence region
- New random and shuffle options: alt-click on the random button to shuffle the whole sequence instead of just the selected rows. Hold alt and shift to randomize all the rows. Shuffle = one effect on at once, Randomize = multiple effects can be on at once.
- Drag the whole range to a new position
- Right click on range to open a menu with Duplicate Range action
- Bug fixes:
- A change to avoid corrupted tooltip fonts on some systems.
- Solo effect function to preview individual effect units. This should make it easier to design and debug complex effect sequences.
- Effect changes
- Additional distortion types on the movable overdrive effect unit.